Monday, October 1, 2012

Orange and Black


One of the duties of being a Resident Advisor for MRU is that we have to do a change our bulletin board.  For those of you who don’t live in residence each floor of the apartment building have a bulletin board.  I am in charge of changing this once a month.  Luckily October has two holidays Thanksgiving and Halloween.  So I decided to do a fun fact board. 
            Pictured is what my September bulletin board looks like.  Since everyone moved in I just had a big welcome sign along with the RAC welcome week schedule.  I also included some services that MRU provides for all students.  Major points form the Conduct Guide was something else I felt needed to be included since many of the residents on my floor are first years. 
            The materials I needed was orange construction paper, orange printer paper, glue, scissors, and of course my facts.  I also included some ghosts, turkeys, and some Halloween cartoon characters.  I decided to use the construction paper as a border for my pictures.  I printed the facts in orange to keep with the Halloween type them.  
            Since I don’t like when things are symmetrical so I skewed the facts to make it look interesting.  I really wish I could have found an orange boarder to really make the board come together.  But here it is my October bulletin board.  Please feel to free to comment and tell me if there is anything I should do to make it look better.  

No comments:

Post a Comment