Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Crock-Pot Ham and Scalloped Potatos


I know another crock-pot recipe!! But it’s just so handy!  Another favorite of mine is ham and scallop potatoes.  I haven’t made it this year yet and I am so kicking myself for it.  I think the reason I haven’t yet is because I don’t want to share it with just myself and I haven’t had time to make it for my friends yet.  This recipe is super easy and all you really have to buy is a small ham and some potatoes.  I usually modify the recipe and as much ham as I can cram into the crock-pot.  I also don’t use paprika. 
            6 to 8 slices ham
8 med. potatoes, peeled, sliced thin
Salt & pepper
2 onions, peeled, sliced thin
1 c. grated cheddar cheese
1 (10 oz.) can cream of mushroom soup
Paprika
Crock Pot Ham and Scalloped Potatoes

All of these recipes can vary depending on what size of a crock-pot you have.  


When my mom makes this at my house there are never any leftovers.  Yeah it’s that awesome!  We don’t vary from this recipe since there aren’t very many ingredients but you can totally season this recipe however you want to.  

1 comment:

  1. oh. em. gee.

    Scalloped potatoes are one of the things I never thought I'd take for granted living at home, but since I've been on my own I never get to enjoy them anymore! I say "get to" like someone is stopping me from making potatoes, which obviously isn't the case. I'm definitely going to try these. Why don't you use paprika?!

    ReplyDelete