Monday, December 3, 2012

Tea's the Season

T'is the season for holiday drinks. I look forward to the Christmas season because the holiday flavours are always my favourites. I look forward to candy cane peppermint, creme brulee, cinnamon, gingerbread, and all the rest that go with the Christmas season!

Every year on Christmas Eve my family and I always through a party at our place for our family and friends. Included in this tradition is a festive holiday drink. Last year we made a mulled apple spice drink, where we heated apple juice and cinnamon in a crock pot all night, which was delicious. But this year we are thinking of having more of a specialty drink.

The top consideration for our festive drink this year is a peppermint tea latte. It looks fairly simple to make, because it only has a few ingredients. They are:

Peppermint green tea
Milk 
Vanilla Syrup
photo by Dru Bloomfeild

It seems simple enough. All we have to do is steep the tea and add the milk and syrup. We might even get fancy and froth the milk. If you know of any other holiday drinks that you think we should try leave a comment, I would love to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment