Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Feedback :)

Feedback 

(By: FOURHALF Inc, retrieved Dec 4 from: http://tx.english-ch.com/teacher/trina/level-a/talking-to-strangers/)



Joy is such a hard thing to come by now a days and with the stress of school, work and relationships, life seems incredibly stressful. It  always seems as if one wall after another is put in your path to deter you from finding fulfillment and happiness. Now I have not discovered the ultimate cure to solving this problem however, I have found something that brings me great joy and gratitude when I sit down to my computer. I recently have started getting feedback and responses the more that I become immersed in the blogger mentality and culture. I do not have a large social network presence and thus I have a lack of connection with people online. Due to the necessity in this class to post on other individuals blogs it has allowed me to gain a huge appreciation for the online culture and the essential aspect of feedback. Getting recognized for your work or ideas proves to be incredibly rewarding and an online setting as it is the perfect place to receive this recognition. There is a strong feeling of respect and admiration when sharing ideas with your peers and it seems as if it could be an essential reason for online culture.

Through all social networking and sharing one can get a deep connection to others even through a monitor. I have recently started to get more involved on other social networking platforms such as linkedin, facebook and youtube, and this has proved to be greatly beneficial to me. I have expanded my business network and met some new people, just by being open to involvement in an online environment. As an example I recently met a student living in Africa on facebook and we have since been talking back and forth in a pen pal fashion. This experience has not only taught me about online culture but also culture from places around the world. These experiences have taught me the skills I need to be successful environment and how truly beneficial cyber culture can be. I now feel as if my metaphorical walls have come down and I am incredibly motivated to continue to pursue further connections, with other internet users.


 Thanks for all the continued feedback as I now have a greater appreciation for all aspects of the blogger mentality.




No comments:

Post a Comment