Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Hitachi DS 18DFL Review

The Green Mean Machine

Unfortunately I have and unusual tendency when buying powers tools to use in the garage. I look more at the design of the tool rather than its actual functionality. This also proves to be detrimental to my bank account as most of the time the better looking the tool is the more expensive tool. The yellow body with black accents of a Dewalt drill is almost magical in the way it grabs your attention as you walk buy. As I am still too frugal to spend the big money on the Dewalt brand, I did purchase a tool set by Hitachi that could satisfy both my needs for a power tool that will preform its job and its design aspects. I am going to preform a review of this purchase and I will attempt to discover whether it was worth the big money.


Design:  5/5
Speed:   4.5/5
Torque: 4/5
Price:     5/5_
Total:     4.5/5



The Hitachi DS 18DFL proves to be an excellent product with great design features. Its lithium ion battery provides long lasting power to provide constant working loads. It has many different torque settings all adding great value to this great tool. One of the best features about this product is its ability to remain light weight, while still maintaining the power of an 18V drill. Where as I had originally bought this product mainly based on its looks, it also proves to be a great product. It has worked time and time again for me even when making some difficult and intricate art projects with it. I would recommend this product to any and all individuals looking for a stylish, fully functional cordless drill. It has proved itself in my eyes and I am sure it will continue to do so.




No comments:

Post a Comment