Monday, December 3, 2012

Movember


Since it’s November this month and every guy I see is sporting some kind of mustache.  Whether it was a nice thick one or one that was barely there they were everywhere.  I found a website that gave you a tutorial for really cool nail designs.  Sure enough there was one on how to make a mustache nail.  Unfortunately for me I have a bad habit of biting my nails so I couldn’t actually turn my nails in to mustaches for November.  Here is what you need if you want to turn your nails in to mustaches (even though November is over). 

-Base coat - Sally Hansen 'Insta Grip'
-Base colour - Essie '473 Sugar Daddy'
-Tips - Barry M '66 Matt White'
-Moustache - Models Own nail pen 'Black'
-Top coat - Seche Vite 'Dry Fast'

Step 1: Apply Base Coat
Apply a thin layer of base coat and allow to dry.
Step 2: Apply First Coat
Apply natural coloured first coat and allow to dry.
Step 3: Add White Tip
Add the white tips to the ends of the nails and allow to dry.
Step 4: Apply Design
Apply your moustache design with a black nail art pen. Using a nail art pen will help you to be more precise with your design. Allow your moustache to dry.
Step 5: Apply Top Coat
Apply a thin top coat, and then allow to dry. This will prevent your nails from chipping.


My goal is to stop biting my nails so that I can do my nails like this next year.  



No comments:

Post a Comment