Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Surreal


I was snooping around on the Internet and came across this website.  It was titled the Surreal,Infrared Photography of David Keochkerian.  These pictures are so cool. 

David doesn’t just use infrared to capture his images.  There are other photographs where he has used a slower shutter speed.  He calls these his Spark Art photographs. 


These pictures are so cool.  Unfortunately I couldn’t find a biography on David but found some other sites that have even more of his surreal pictures on them.  

I love these photographs.  Even without the special affects that David uses these pictures are so cool. But with these special affects they turn a photo into something unique and different.  I am definitely going to try and find David on Facebook so that I can see more of these cool photographs.  

No comments:

Post a Comment