Thursday, November 29, 2012

Cool Guys Don't Look at Explosions

A friend surprised me with this image earlier today, and it's just so good I have to share it.

This photo was taken of me earlier this year, in Peggy's Cove, Nova Scotia.  Not long after sharing the original photo, friends suggested that somebody photoshop a mean explosion into the background. Since that somebody who photoshops is usually me, I left it for a rainy day.

Months later, and to my utter surprise, this image landed on my Facebook wall. I couldn't help but laugh; it totally made my day to be on the receiving end of one of these creations.

In the comment thread to follow, I was also directed to the following YouTube video. Andy Sandberg, of SNL, does a musical parody commenting on several popular movie scenes in which "cool guys don't look at explosions".

I'm entirely flattered to be lumped in with the cool guys, warranted or not, if only for a day.


No comments:

Post a Comment